So I recently have been loving a very pink and girly make up look for everyday.
- FACE: I use a very flawless base, with subtle bronze and subtle blush paired with a combination of the gorgeous hourglass pink glittery highlight and Mac vanilla pigment.
- EYES: My favourite palette forever and always is the Chocolate Bar from Too Faced (my all time favourite make up brand). I use a mixture of light browns and a maroon deep red pink colour from the palette, in the crease and outer corner. On my lid I use the light shimmery pink colour in the same palette. Then on the inner corners of my eyes and brow bone I use Mac vanilla pigment.
- WINGS: For this look, instead of using a liquid liner, I go for a more subtle smudgy look by forming a small wing with a classic eyeliner pencil.
- BROWS: Strong brows are always my go to – I use a light brown eyeshadow and an angled brush to fill them in.
- LIPS: On my lips I have re-fallen in love with an extremely old favourite. It is a simple clear pink gloss from the Body Shop that I got years and years ago. So I’m not sure if it’s still available.
- HAIR: For everyday I just leave my hair be – ahah in all its crazy curly glory.